A optimal campaign setup analysis is the basis for the successful implementation of a campaign strategy.
Together we will evaluate your requirements and your company’s existing campaign setup. Our goal is to make sure that you can reach your customers efficiently based on the existing account setup.
There is no right or wrong way to set up your account, but the setup must match strategy expectations.
When we speak of a campaign, we speak of targeted advertising campaigns that can be executed out via several marketing channels. A campaign setup can be implemented perfectly by using Facebook’s or Google’s best practices, but does this setup also allow the implementation of what your company has planned?
Campaign Goals Determine the Setup
A marketing campaign exists for various reasons: To communicate, to reach specific existing or new customers, to talk to customers as a way of generating new leads, or simply to generate sales. Goal setting is crucial for campaign management – your company’s goals should constantly be in motion.
Sometimes efficiency or contribution margins don’t matter.
To ensure your marketing campaign reaches the relevant target group, we will take a look at:
- What your campaign goals are
- Whether the marketing mix fits your offer and campaign goal
- Whether sufficient and suitable advertising material is available
- How campaign success is measured
- Whether there are opportunities that have not yet been fully explored
- Whether the marketing organization is set up correctly to carry out the campaign according to the set expectations
- What happens after the campaign, including clear next steps
No matter the scope of your campaign, we will find a way to get your message across to existing and new customers together.