Innovation can come from within the company as well as from outside. With our innovation scouting service, we primarily address external market conditions. We evaluate which market trends are arising in digital sales and product development, and which of them could be relevant for your company.
Which new technologies (e.g. marketing automation tools like Smartly) are used by the competition? Are there new digital marketing channels (like TikTok or Signal) that a company must use? What innovations and trends are happening abroad that could be relevant for us in Switzerland, Germany and Austria?
We answer these questions as part of our innovation scouting. The answers can then be used as sources of inspiration, and as a stepping stone for strategic investments and other decisions. We hold discussions and inspirational conversations for board meetings and make sure that your company does not miss any important online trends.
Use our innovation scouting to gather new insights and translate ideas into realizable discussion points in the meeting room.
You can ask us to:
- Proactively address new market trends and evaluate them together.
- Use performance marketing data to read how your market is developing.
- Organize and design online market surveys.
- Initiate a market observation of your competitors – either as a study or on an operational level.
- Conduct a marketing study of one or more competitors to determine the strengths and weaknesses of your company.