At GANDT, we are never afraid to seek out new ideas and solutions. We want to go on a digital adventure with our clients and contribute all of our knowledge and resources in order to arrive at new horizons. That is why we are very excited to announce the arrival of a new addition to our list of services.
We are now offering GANDT Amazon Service—a core essential service for businesses of all shapes and sizes to launch on Amazon. Amazon has such huge potential in terms of traffic, and if you are able to direct this traffic to your product listing—the benefits will be huge.
Marketplaces like Amazon have become essential revenue channels, online shops are looking to expand their growth, and at GANDT we are prepared to provide a holistic online service approach.
Always developing new services
As a team of digital entrepreneurs, we come by curiosity naturally and approach all projects proactively. This means that we do not wait until our clients tell us who their competitors are or what services they could use to bolster their efforts— we are out there engaging with the market for ourselves and formulating our own opinions.
Our new GANDT Amazon service is a result of this curious nature and desire to cultivate more possibilities. Our full-package service includes everything you need to get up and running, such as initial account setup and product listings that are based on keyword research and feature SEO-optimized descriptions.
From content optimization to campaign ideation and reporting, our GANDT Amazon Service provides:
- Further content optimization through enhanced Brand Content, Listing Content, Product Images, A+Content, and Store Pages.
- We will also handle review management and seller feedback, such as review tracking and a tailored strategy for fielding any negative reviews.
- Our marketing and promotional activities will include the possibility of sponsored products, brands, and ideas, sponsored display and audience, and lightning deals and coupon campaigns.
- From the ever-important reporting side of things—we will provide traffic reporting, contribution margin, and stock level management.
- Furthermore, we will evaluate whether the programs offered by Amazon, such as PAN-EU, Central Europe, or Transparency Programme, are an important consideration for each of our clients.
Putting our expertise to work
We feel it is an integral part of our job to encourage each other to get the most out of the tools we have available and to explore our options. To make this service both powerful and accessible, we have worked hard. We are always willing to take the time to master a new skill and understand how new marketing products work.
We are state-of-the-art digital marketeers and enjoy staying on top of the latest developments and opportunities they offer our clients. If you’d like to keep up to date on current social media trends and growth marketing hacks, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for all your digital marketing news.
This article was co-written by Mona Altheimer (Project Manager, GANDT Zürich Team) and Megan Flottorp (Content Marketing Specialist).