Over the past 12 months, we increased sasag’s presence on local digital advertising channels and optimized their website with a higher focus on an efficient sales funnel. We are excited to share the progress we have made, supporting internet service provider sasag AG in their marketing efforts.
We are working closely with CEO Daniel Kyburz and the Head of Marketing and Sales Tobias Münzer to:
- Increase the efficiency in their performance marketing spend and create a strong foundation, as a way to increase brand awareness and online sales by managing and operating their performance marketing channels.
- Create a coherent online user experience in their online shop by restructuring their sitemap layout, develop conversion driven mockups for key brand and product pages, and oversee all SEO relevant aspects to ensure an increase in organic traffic.
- Understand how their customers interact with the brand, and what impact their online marketing measures have on their local store. We are doing this by setting up marketing intelligence dashboards to create a top level overview of marketing channel performance and on-page user performance.
State of the Industry
Project Manger Chris Smid says, “The ISP Market is dominated by a few selected companies that sell their services nationwide in Switzerland. In the last years regional providers have been noticing the pressure by their bigger competitors. Salt, Sunrise and Swisscom have entered an increased price battle for new customers. In Addition, these telco giants have increased marketing efforts in local markets to minimize customer movement to local suppliers.“
View this post on Instagram
Our Results of optimization and increasing of the presence of sasag
- Increased sasag’s presence on local digital advertising channels and optimized the current website with a higher focus on an efficient sales funnel.
- Elevated the sasag brand is to take its core strength of being a local ISP, to the next level.
- Created a stronger, direct connection to the customer.
- Initiated a hyperlocal digital marketing approach, which is able to support the in-store experience with targeted measures.
- Took substantial strides toward a better fit between the website and our marketing efforts.
- Rearranged the content on the website and created conversion-driven pages.
- Decreased the complexity in the checkout funnel, and as a result, increased on-page efficiency.
- Lowered the bounce rate by -10% and increased the time on page by +30%.
Next Steps – sasag and GANDT together
We will continue to work on the optimization of top of funnel marketing channels, which increase awareness for the brand and sasag‘s products through digital marketing. Going forward, we aim to strengthen the brand core values and continue to elevate their presence in the competitive Swiss telecommunications market, together.
sasag is a local internet service provider in the canton of Schaffhausen in Switzerland. For over 40 years, sasag has been the reliable partner for communication. They provide internet, mobile, TV and telephone services for private and business needs.
GANDT is a digital consultancy based in Zurich (CH) and Munich (DE). We help companies recognize and realize their potential to grow, amongst other things, through digital marketing. We do so by working along side our clients, sharing knowledge and insights continuously.